4.12.2010

my first magazine contributor write-up!



This is from the April 2010 issue of UCLA Magazine. In case you can't read it, it says:

"MASHANDA SCOTT's deceptively simple description of her work - "I currently draw and build things in Los Angeles" - belies a rare ability to see out of the ordinary. The young LA artist used that vision to good effect in her plush sculpture of Royce Hall on our cover, a unique sculpting vision that has also resulted in, among other things, a plush bicycle and public telephone. The Seattle native graduated from the esteemed Art Center College of Design in Pasadena and her work has been exhibited at L.A.'s Black Maria Gallery and Flock Shop. She also stays busy self-publishing 'zines."

and NO I didn't write it! I'm blushing, I swear.

1 comment:

Lizzie Nichols said...

it's 'cause you're awesome! congrats!